Make this ultimate Punjabi snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip.
Ingredients Of Keema Samosa With Yogurt Dip
- 50 Gram Onion
- 5 Gram Whole garam masalas
- 250 Gram Keema
- 1 Tbsp Hung curd
- 10 Gram Ginger-garlic paste
- 250 Gram Refined flour
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 4-5 Gram Ginger, chopped
- 15-20 Gram Dry Fruits
How to Make Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip
1. Marinate the keema with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd. Mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil, add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and saute until they turn a golden brown.
3. Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well. Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
For the samosa:
1. Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
2. Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes. Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
3. Fry till cooked.
For the dip:
- Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.
See another reciepie below: