General Rules :
- A student admitted to B.Ed. Course must maintain an ethos of commitment to a professional programme. He/ She is expected to behave in a dignified manner in the college campus .
- According to Jai Prakash University, Chapra and N.C.T.E. norms a trainee must attend 75% of all theory classes (including optional subject) .
- The trainees must attend all demonstration classes during the course as well as his/her scheduled practice teaching classes during January/February.He /She is expected to teach in any school assigned to him / her by the college.
- Prior permission is required from the Principal / Professor-in- charge for any absence either from
- Theory of practical classes and community life activities. Application for leave should be given in written from.
- No other commitments, such as competitive examination, computer course, private tuition, university
- Examination should be undertaken during the regular course timings of classes and activities.
- Every student is expected to make the best use of library books.
- The trainees are expected to take proper care of college property.
- If a candidate wants to drop out from the course before the commencement of classes, he/she will
- Receive refund of fee except admission fee. After commencement of classes there will be no refund of money against the fee deposited at the time of admission.
Course Completion Requirement for appearing at the University Examination
- Every candidate of the B.Ed. Examination shall produce a certificate from the Principal for the purpose of
a. Good conduct
b. Having satisfactory completed the work at the college.
- Candidates, who fail to fulfill the requirement in respect of sessional work or percentage of attendance at
lectures, shall not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.