Our Aims and Objectives
- Personalized training through Integral Pedagogy and mentoring.
- All round training that is intellectual, cultural, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic, moral and spiritual.
- In-service training for teachers.
- Use of IT communication media and innovative practices.
- Documentation and Research.
- Environment education for sustainability, and
- Empowerment of subalterns including women.
- To promote high standards of professional education in students so that they can use their potential to play a critical role in shaping the texture of society & nation as well.
- Fostering innovative, responsible & systematic integration of technology in education along with humanistic skills.
- Develop a good understanding, knowledge & technical skills to enable students to measure & manage performance in their concerned organizations.
- Develop skills for logistic development of learner.
- Develop skills in all the functional area of education & management by providing multiple opportunities for experience based learning.
- Provide such education that will influence thinking and achievements at that work place.
- Develop good conceptual understanding of contemporary skills & their application.
- Give an insight into the financial aspects of a business operation.
- Develop key management & tutorial skills.
- Build necessary skills functional knowledge & attitude to enable students for smooth working in any environment.